09/01/2017

MUSIC MONDAYZ | ISSUE #15 / #16 / #17







Hey Zengarmy,


Stepping into 2017, Music Mondayz is definitely one of my blog series that
I'm going to continue (even though the views are... not very encouraging).
I don't know about you but, occasionally I went through this stage of NOT
listening to ANY new songs because of feeling SICKENING OF LISTENING TO
NEW SONGS, and the last December happened to be one of those times.




Okay. I can't be the only one right?
Please tell me I'm not the only one.



But anyways, I did try to catch up with the recent new songs these
few days and I ended up liking a bunch of them (as per usual, I'm an
easily-impressionable generic basic bitch who listens to radio songs)
and I thought I would share a few of them with you guys today. Well,
I said "a few" but there're actually 17 songs in today's combined issue
of Music Mondayz hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.






 Ed Sheeran - Shape Of You 




 Ed Sheeran - Castle On The Hill 




 Stevie Wonder - Faith (ft. Ariana Grande) 




 Little Mix - Oops (ft. Charlie Puth) 




 Kiiara - Feels 




 Machine Gun Kelly - Bad Things 
 (ft. Camila Cabello) 




 Grace VanderWaal - Beautiful Thing 




 Mako & Rat City - Run For Your Life 
 (ft. Natalola) 




 Greyson Chance - London 




 Astrid S - Hurts So Good 




 Jon McLaughlin - Beautiful Lies 




 NEIKED - Sexual (ft. Dyo) 




 Shawn Mendes - Don't Be A Fool 




 Maty Noyes - In My Mind 




 FRENSHIP - Capsize (ft. Emily Warren) 




 Starley - Call On Me (Ryan Riback remix) 





 Ryan Gosling & Emma Stone - City Of Stars 







At the same time as you're reading this, I'm preparing myself for the La La Land
movie this Wednesday! I know, I feel like I'm the ONLY PERSON who hasn't watched
this movie yet! (and I blame it on the fact that there's NO CINEMA in my hometown
when I went back there a couple weeks ago) But like seriously though, I've heard some
people saying it's a musical must-watch (even for non-musical lovers) while some saying
it's over-hyped / overrated. And your boy is going to find out himself this Wednesday!



Previously : Music Mondayz #12 / #13 / #14









        
(CLICK TO FOLLOW ALONG & STAY UPDATED)

No comments :

Post a Comment

 photo back to top 1_zpsf8bgncs9.png