06/04/2017

STORYTIME | GOOGLE+ THINKS I'M FAKE?!







Hey Zengarmy,


And if you're thinking, NO, this is NOT a clickbait. This is very much real, thanks.
Let me just make it clear that this post is a rant so if you're not into those kind

of vibes, please, get out of here. Today officially marked the 7th day after the
suspension of my Google+ profile so I think it's finally THE time to blog about it.
(if you clicked on the highlighted link you'll notice it links you to an error page,
which was previously my still-functioning Google+ profile with an accumulative
of 700+ followers, BUT NO BIG DEAL BECAUSE IT'S ALL GONE NOWWWWWWWWW)
The only thing I can do right now, is to make a fool out of myself and of this entire
fucking bizzare situation because I still couldn't believe this happened to my profile!
My Google Plus profile was SUSPENDED because Google thinks I'm an IMPERSONATOR!
No detailed explanations given. No helpful assistance given when I asked for one. NO
NOTHING! Just a useless link that links me to all the protocol pages without giving me
any easy-to-follow, proper & effective instructions. Is this how Google treats its users?
I couldn't help but think that WHAT IF I'm a blogger with a shit tonne of followers? Will
that make any difference in the customer service department because I have the power
and influence? WILL THEY FINALLY TAKE ME SERIOUSLY IF I'M A SUPER HUGE BLOGGER?
I know what you're thinking, GOOGLE PLUS??!! WHO THE FUCK STILL USES THAT SHIT?
I GUESS YOU CAN POST A NUDE ON GOOGLE PLUS AND IT WON'T LEAK BECAUSE ......







Yes, I'm that fucking fool who
still fucking uses Google Plus,
(excuse my language, I think it's appropriate in this context)
and I URGE YOU to please NEVER
use Google Plus! (you're welcome)



There was once upon a time when I enjoyed using Google Plus to share my content
with other users from the community (even though mostly spam accounts — that's a
fact, not sarcasm) but NOW I'M JUST FULLY DISGUSTED BY EVERYTHING ASSOCIATED
WITH GOOGLE PLUS. I'll NEVER EVER go back to using it again (apart from my YouTube
account which is partially connected with Google Plus, fuck me, lol). I've changed my
comment system to Disqus instead of the previous Google+ comment system because
I just can't reply to any comments right now if I continued using that fucking piece of
comment system (eww). The only downside is that ALL OF THE PREVIOUS COMMENTS
that some of you guys had left on this blog has been COMPLETELY DELETED because
I can't import my Google+ comments due to the suspension (more on that later).



It's just SO frustrating to me that all of
you guys' comments in the past are now
GONE because some of them are quite
interesting and fun to read. This is why
if you yourself are also a blogger reading
this, I sincerely URGE you to change the
comment system to Disqus instead of the
crappy Google+ comment system that I've
used since the beginning & now all fucked
up because of an ACCUSATION that I was
an impersonator of whoever they think is.






Everything began last Thursday after I've posted the Beauty And The Beast
movie review. After sharing the post on some of my other social media (eg.
Facebook), I went back to the Blogger home page and realized that it was
disconnected from my Google+ profile and asked me to either switch to a
basic blogger profile or log in into my Google+ profile. Feeling extremely
puzzled, I immediately went to my Google+ profile and was greeted by
this. fucking. beautiful. scene. :D



"That's all we know."



Psssssst I LITERALLY CRINGED SO HARD AT THAT. Like 10/10.
My profile was suspended WITHOUT ANY PRE-NOTIFICATION
AND "THAT'S ALL WE KNOW" IS ALL YOU CAN TELL ME? OKAYYYYY.
I then went on to www.plus.google.com to find out what the actual
fuck is going on, and my mind was literally blown into million pieces.






I was FLABBERGASTED when I saw this. Me? Impersonation policy? WHAT??
But I clicked on the "Take Action" anyways to see what they've got to say.






▼ = ME when I see the "Misleading or deceiving others by
impersonating another person or entity is not permitted."






Me Impersonating WHOOOOOO??!!!


If you're wondering, the ONLY helpful link is the "Request a review".
(I've tried the other 3 links & they basically linked me to the EXACT
USELESS INFORMATION but with extra decorative words for length)
And so I continued to click on it and proceeded to be surprised.




▲ When they told you to create a fan page for yourself because you
impersonated YOURSELF. Hahahahah I fucking cannot. I'M DONE.



I've tried using a different browser & disabling ALL the cookies & extension SHIT,
but the second option seemed to be a decorative button rather than a functional
one — you know those buttons that you clicked but don't link you to ANYWHERE?
YEAH THAT, BOY. The ONLY OPTION I was left with is to silently accept the ridiculous
accusation that I was an impersonator. Imagine being stabbed in your heart & told
that "OH, BECAUSE YOU APPEAR TO LOOK LIKE MY NEMESIS SO I JUST STABBED YOU
FIRST. IT'S TOTALLY YOUR FAULT THAT YOU LOOKED LIKE MY NEMESIS. BLAME IT ON
YOUR GENES. BYE." That's exactly what I felt. I felt like I was set up to be in this
dilemma that could be easily solved HAD THEY LISTENED TO MY SIDE OF STORY!



Speechless. I. Am. Utterly. Speechless. And. Disheartened.



Being frustrated, I tried to click on the first option.
And guess what? It won't allow me to update my profile!
Okay. No problem. When I eventually found a way from my
YouTube account to change my username and profile picture,
my Google+ profile is still as suspended AF. At this point of time
I'm literally over it. Take that crappy Google+ profile all you want.





I've seriously tried EVERYTHING I could. But nobody seemed to even care.
You can click on the links below to see the questions I've asked in forums
hahahah! (PS: you can tell that I'm very pissed with some of the answers)



My attempt to ask for help
from Google+ Help Forum



My attempt to ask for help
from YouTube Help Forum



EXTRA : Me being harrassed
by a PERVERT man wearing
miniskirt & cross-dressing



The overall impression that I got out of this entire experience is
how "wonderful and friendly" the customer service of Google+ is.
It just creeps me out that they have the authority to just simply
suspend your profile with NO detailed explanations given for the
entire situation. However I do have to give credits to them for giving
instructions that are SO GENERIC that it doesn't apply in my situation
at all. I'm not even sure whether this post (or even this entire blog)
will be forced deleted, so, ENJOY THE CONTENT ON THIS BLOG
WHILE IT STILL LASTS HAHAHAHAHHAHAH. I'm totally over this.



On the slightly brighter side, I'm going to watch Fifth Harmony
perform LIVE at their 7/27 tour THIS WEEKEND!!! Eeeekkkkkk!
Be mentally and physically prepared for a blog post + vlog!!!



PS: If any of you guys have any solution
for my situation, do kindly let me know
in the comment section below! Thanks!









          
(CLICK TO FOLLOW ALONG & STAY UPDATED)

No comments :

Post a Comment

 photo back to top 1_zpsf8bgncs9.png