25/05/2015

SUKIYA ★ | FOOD REVIEW






Hey Zengarmy,


Okay. This is probably a little bit TMI (Too Much Information),
but I just wanted to give you guys a little update about my current life :
MY A-LEVEL FINALS ARE OVER.
AND I'M GRADUATING ON 11th OF JUNE !!


*Currently dancing on the sofa*


Today I got a REALLY-WORTH-THE-DEAL restaurant to recommend to you guys.
I was first introduced to this Japanese-buffet-themed restaurant by my friend, Kiar.
( You know him, he appeared quite a few times in my blog post before this )
Since then, I was completely captivated by their unlimited steamboat ingredients
& UNLIMITED SUSHI + ICE CREAM !!!!!!!!!!


( Woah. Calm down. )


Sukiya is a great place to hang out with your friends for a steamboat feast,
especially if you're feeling very exhausted & stressful after working/class.
The service is good, the environment is nice & the food is unlimited !!
I went there with my friend TWICE already,
and I suggest you guys to visit during weekdays BEFORE 5PM,
because it's WAYYY CHEAPER THAN THE USUAL NIGHT PRICE !!!


The price is about RM35 to RM40 per person.
( Included tax, praise the Lord. )
You might think that it's very expensive,
but think about it carefully :
You can eat unlimited food for unlimited time,
the only limit is your appetite ;)






H E R E ' S   T H E   A D D R E S S  :

No. 1, Jalan SS 7/26A, 
Kelana Jaya
47301 Petaling Jaya, 
Malaysia



For more information, visit :
www.suki-ya.com








It's always a good time. *cough*



Every time I went there,

my mood will be instantly lifted by x99999999 !!!
NO KIDDING, YOU GOTTA GO AND TRY IT OUT YOURSELF.



P S :
Stay tuned to my blog as I'll be blogging about 2 other cafés THIS WEEK !!!
Yes, you didn't read it wrong, there'll be 3 BLOG POSTS THIS WEEK !!!


Till next time, Zengarmy.








 photo zeng teck signature_zpscpamp0ov.jpg

No comments :

Post a Comment

 photo back to top 1_zpsf8bgncs9.png