27/05/2015

PLAN B ★ | FOOD REVIEW






Hey Zengarmy,


Okay, so here's a fun fact about me,
I am the biggest fan of cafés with quirky names,
And "Plan B" is definitely one of the quirky names on the list.


I'm not a café hunter like most of the pro food bloggers online,
but when I first laid my eyes on this café months ago,
I was very determined to enter this café & take some pro Instagram photos !!
( Instagram game on point LOL )


Just admit it.
If you were in a nice café with nice decor & nice ambient,
IT WOULD BE A GREAT LOSS
IF YOU DIDN'T TAKE ANY PICTURES !!!


I love this café.
Love it love it love it.
The decoration is very modern & chic.
The ambient is very romantic.
The sofas are very comfortable.
(I LOVE COMFY SOFASSSS)
And the most important part,
THE CAKES ARE DELICIOUSSSSSS !!!!!!






H E R E ' S   T H E   A D D R E S S  :

Lot CF 09 Concourse Floor
Paradigm Mall
No. 1, Jln SS 7/26A
Kelana Jaya 47301
Petaling Jaya


It's too bad if you're not from Malaysia,
but if you are a Malaysian (hello there),
there are plenty of outlets where you can visit ;)
Here's the official website of Plan B:
thebiggroup.co/planb

















I absolutely love how the light bulbs are playing their roles in the decor.
It gives me a very mysterious & romantic vibe.
(says a guy who doesn't even have a girlfriend hahahahaha)
And the water container that they provided looks kinda funny too.
(yes it looks like a chemical container from laboratory lol)


My friends and I ordered a Minty Black Velvet Cake (RM12)
& a Lemon Meringue Cake (RM16).
The Minty Black Velvet Cake tastes heavenly.
And the Lemon Meringue Cake?
It tastes like a Lemon Meringue Cake, lol.
Overall, I love this café.
There's no denial at all that this café deserves a big shoutout !!


P S : If you went there, don't forget to tell me what's your favorite !!
I CAN'T WAIT TO RE-VISIT THIS PLACE !!!

Till next time, Zengarmy.







 photo zeng teck signature_zpscpamp0ov.jpg

No comments :

Post a Comment

 photo back to top 1_zpsf8bgncs9.png