30/05/2015

A PIE THING ★ | FOOD REVIEW






Hey Zengarmy,


How are you guys doing today ?
I hope something good happens to you today,
AND PREFERABLY, EVERYDAY FROM TODAY ONWARDS LAH HAHAHAHA


P S : This is going to be super short & crappy blog post.


So, a lot of my friends have been recommending this café to me,
And as a naturally curious human being,
I decided to bring along a few of my friends to try out their desserts.
And it turns out ...... pretty normal for me.
It's not not nice lah, but it's just NORMAL.


FYI, this cafe sells both savoury & sweet pie,
ranging from curry chicken pie to desserts pie with sugary topings.
I personally prefer the dessert pie ;)


H E R E ' S   T H E   A D D R E S S  :

No.12, Jalan PJS11/8, 
Bandar Sunway, 
46150 Petaling Jaya,
 Selangor.


















OKAY I GOT TO BE HONEST,

there's nothing major going on with the decoration of this café,
so I didn't even bother to instagram the photos,
I'm sorry hahahahah !!

There's honestly nothing in this café that attracts me,
so I will probably not go to this place again,
unless people are treating me,
or something special happened.

Okay, bye.








 photo zeng teck signature_zpscpamp0ov.jpg

No comments :

Post a Comment

 photo back to top 1_zpsf8bgncs9.png