23/02/2016

HOW TO : SURVIVE FOOD POISONING ?







Hey Zengarmy,


D I S C L A I M E R :


This blog post contains a lot of "shit" in the form of words.
Hence, it is my responsibility to inform you to be mentally
prepared & avoid snacking while reading this post. Thank you.




I'm typing this blog post in the middle of food poisoning.
BUT FRET NOT! I'm already in the healing stage! So chill!
I won't go into details of how I got food-poisoned, because
I'm sure as hell you guys know what causes food poisoning
(ACCIDENTALLY EATEN FOOD THAT GOT SHITTED BY FLIES)
and what happens during food poisoning (I SHITTED, A LOT).






I hope I'm painting you a beautiful picture here :



This is basically what I looked like
24/7 on my bed besides occasionally
(err... I mean every 30 minutes) going
to the toilet to answer the call of nature!



I've always been quite cautious with what I put into my mouth, if I do say so myself.
Hence when food poisoning visited my life a few days ago, I was totally fucked up.
Reminded of how awful it feels during food poisoning, I wouldn't wish food poisoning
on anybody, NOT EVEN MY GREATEST ENEMY! — because it was too torturing & painful!
Long story short, I went through the torturing and painful stage where I couldn't sleep
for the entire night & all night long, because every time I manage to fall asleep, my
stupid intestine will start to growl like a bitch and blah blah blah. I ended up in toilet.



Now that I'm finally feeling more like a conscious human being (add this to my resume),
I decided to share with you guys a few tips (tried and tested) that I've been holding onto,
like a drowning man holding onto his dear life jacket, during the last few days of my life.





3 BASIC SURVIVAL TIPS
DURING FOOD POISONING :



TIP 1 : LIE ON A FLAT HORIZONTAL SURFACE!

I probably sounded like a stupid guy who's just got hit by a truck.
But trust me, lying down and minimizing your movement can make
a world of a difference. You basically don't want to further stimulate
your stomach and intestines. (aka lowering the possibility of shitting)
I also find that it is better if you get rested without listening to any music
or any other things that can distract you from falling into deep slumber.
Reading a book? Watching a movie? Uh-uh. Save all those for later days.



TIP 2 : PUT TOILET ROLLS EVERYWHERE!



Use toilet rolls and not tissue papers in packets!
Also, it is a smart move to put more than one toilet rolls
on convenient & reachable locations (like beside your bed).
The worst scenario during food poisoning is when you want to
poop but cannot find any toilet rolls. Better safe than sorry!



TIP 3 : DRINK DE-ICED ISOTONIC DRINKS!

In this case, 100 Plus is my best friend during food poisoning.
It literally stops my urge of going to the toilet for the entire day!
Take note that you should be drinking it without putting it into
a refrigerator like you used to do. Anything iced does not do good
to your stomach and intestine during food poisoning. Bear in mind!
If you bought the isotonic drink from convenient store, make sure it is
at room temperature before you consume it, or else you're in trouble.





That's probably it for this post!
I personally do not hope that anyone of you guys reading this will
need this someday, but it's always better to be safe than sorry!
On the side note (this is too-much-information)I have 2 exams
each on February 26 and March 1, so I probably won't be posting
anymore updates on this blog until then! Unless I have some very
exciting posts to share with you guys, I guess I'll see you guys
very soon after my exams are over and gone! Till next time!








        
(CLICK TO FOLLOW ALONG & STAY UPDATED)

 photo zeng teck signature_zpscpamp0ov.jpg

No comments :

Post a Comment

 photo back to top 1_zpsf8bgncs9.png