28/04/2015

THE MOWGLI'S ▶ | MUSIC REVIEW ♪ ♫







Hey Zengarmy,


How are you doing?

I've been listening to a lot of new music recently.
Well, they're not exactly THE LATEST HIT or something,
because I feel like I've had enough listening to Taylor Swift, Ed Sheeran or Ariana Grande.
Yup, so that's what's up.

It's been a while since I last wrote a review on my favorite artists and albums.
So, today, allow me to introduce to you :
The Mowgli's !!!



"Love is all you need. 

It’s been said many times and many ways of course,
but it’s truer now than ever."



The Mowgli's are an American alternative rock band from southern California.

They are named after a former band member's dog Mowgli.
When The Mowgli’s first landed on the scene,

their message of positivity and love resonated with audiences everywhere.
I discovered this band (well, actually not, I discovered their songs first)
from the movie 《Blended》 in 2014, where their song "Say It, Just Say It"

is featured in the end of the movie as an ending soundtrack.




I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS SONG !!!

It's happy, it's cheerful, it's positive, it's brainwashing,

and I've listen to this song for like 8 million times,
AND I'm listening to this song while I'm writing this blog post !!!
( somebody help meeee !!! )


If you love songs with drum beats as background

BUT HATE DISCO SONGS THAT MOSTLY HAVE NO MEANING BEHIND THEM AT ALL,
congrats, we are on the same team, then.
I hate disco songs, especially the autotuned ones,

yes, they are brainwashing, but no positive vibes.


That's why I recommend this band to you guys so much :)

Their songs are brainwashing, and have positive vibes.
Having said that, their live performances are a little bit not so good ...
And I guess that's the reason why they're not super-duper-famous yet hehehe.



But whatever it is,

I still love their songs lah.
Here are a few other songs from this band

that I desperately want to recommend to you guysss :












If you love these songs so far,

GOOD NEWSSS !!!
They are releasing their new single !!

▼ ▼ ▼





Love. This. Band. So. Much.

Please leave your comments below if you have any
similar-to-this-band songs or bands suggestion for me.
I DESPERATELY NEED IT HAHAHAHAHAHA

Till next time, Zengarmy.








 photo zeng teck signature_zpscpamp0ov.jpg

No comments :

Post a Comment

 photo back to top 1_zpsf8bgncs9.png