05/03/2016

SELECTED BY US. SATISFIED BY YOU.







Hey Zengarmy,


Today's blog post is a rather exciting one for me : IT IS AN ANNOUNCEMENT!
If you've read my most-read post last year on how I've designed this blog,
then you'd surely know how much I've enjoyed building this blog from scratches.
Something about the feeling of pouring hearts and tears and sweats (literally)
into designing a blog from scratches really excites me! Hence, when my friend
Kiar approached me last December asking whether I would like to be a part of
a new brand called VORA CURA that caters for men's fashion, beauty, and all
things aesthetically pleasing to the eyes (WOOP WOOP! BONUS MARK FOR ME!),
I said yes, with my brain exploding!



Before you get curious and started asking me how many websites
I'm currently owning (aka created the website & posted contents),
I will be frank and tell you that I'm currently managing 3 websites
in total, including the one that you're currently reading now, my
Zengarmy website, and this one that I am about to introduce!






Vora Cura, short form for Voracious Curators,
is a fully original brand name came up by Kiar.



Okay! That's all I'm going to disclose here! Click HERE to read the rest haha!
A fun fact behind the process of creating a website for Vora Cura is that :
Kiar & I originally planned to start out using another website called Weebly
instead of the good old Blogger. But unfortunately, Weebly doesn't allow much 
customization for non-premium-users who didn't pay money to the website to
"unlock certain features". Hence, after accepting the fact that neither of us is
good at manoeuvring Weebly, we conceded defeat and returned to our old,
trustworthy Blogger. Fast-forward to now, after nearly 3 months of work,
the website is finally launched & I cannot be happier to announce it here!






We've added 5 posts in advance on the Vora Cura website :


VORA CURA IS VORACIOUS !!!

DNA REPAIR : TRUTH OR FRAUD ?

PRODUCT REVIEW | INNISFREE ECO EYEBROW PENCIL

PORE ENLARGEMENT : HOW DO I CLOSE MY PORES ?

LOOKBOOK : FOUR FIVE SECONDS


Happy reading! Please don't forget to leave a comment if you
have any suggestions for us to improve the Vora Cura website!
If you like the contents that we've been posting on the website,
kindly subscribe to the site or follow us on instagram @voracura!



(I'm posting this even though I know nobody would even care to comment)








        
(CLICK TO FOLLOW ALONG & STAY UPDATED)

 photo zeng teck signature_zpscpamp0ov.jpg

No comments :

Post a Comment

 photo back to top 1_zpsf8bgncs9.png