28/11/2016

MUSIC MONDAYZ | ISSUE #12 / #13 / #14







Hey Zengarmy,


Here are some songs that I've been listening to lately!
I've been feeling rather low lately so most of these songs
are like really really sad, so please brace yourselves, guys.
However, I did try to counterbalance the sadness by adding in
a few other non-sad songs (hahahah) so that today's playlist will
not be THAT depressing. The reason why I'm posting these posts is
because I genuinely enjoyed these artists' music but some of them
are surprisingly less well-known artists whom I think deserve WAYYY
more followers than they currently do. So do follow their music if you
like their songs! And yes, today's Music Mondayz will be a combination of
3 issues so there will be a total of 15 recommended songs for you guys! Yay!



[ Psst! Follow me on Spotify to catch up with my latest music obsession! ]






Ruth B - In My Dreams





The Vamps - All Night (ft. Matoma)





Melanie Martinez - Pacify Her





G-Eazy - Some Kind Of Drugs
(ft. Marc E. Bassy)





dodie - Sick Of Losing Soulmates




John Legend - I Know Better





JP Cooper - September Song




Lukas Graham - You're Not There





Timeflies - Gravity





The Lumineers - Sleep On The Floor





OneRepublic - Let's Hurt Tonight





Broods - Heartlines





gnash - home (ft. johnny yukon)





Martin Jensen - Solo Dance





Icona Pop - Brightside







Previously : Music Mondayz #11









        
(CLICK TO FOLLOW ALONG & STAY UPDATED)

No comments :

Post a Comment

 photo back to top 1_zpsf8bgncs9.png