09/08/2014

WHAT'S IN MY 2014 PLAYLIST ? ▶






Hey Zengarmy,


This is definitely one of the most highly requested blog post
from my friends & blog readers.


OK, so let me just start this blog post by asking you guys a question :
" What's in your music playlist ? "


While most of you guys may think that this is a super easy + common + boring question,
I actually get a weird amount of friends constantly asking me this question all of the time.
Well, that bothers me quite a lot hahah.
So, I shall present to you my blog post of today :
" What's in my music playlist ? "







First of all,

Everyone who knows me will know that I'm a huge fan of music !!!
( mostly country songs & pop songs, but not really a fan of heavy metal )
I even launched my very own YouTube channel to share music with you guys !!


Click here to check out my YouTube channel ♥


Since I've always had this habit of keeping everything organised,
so my music playlist will of course be categorized into 6 sub-playlist titles,
which includes :



▶ REPLAYS
( Which are songs that will be replayed for at least 100 times by me LOLZ )

▶ NEW ARRIVALS
( New songs that had recently been downloaded )

▶ PARTY SONGS
( Mostly songs that will enhance my mood immediately !!! )

▶ LULLABY
( Sentimental songs that helps a lot when I'm "emoing" or having the trouble of insomnia )

▶ FAVOURITES
( This playlist will be further categorized into different singers which I loved to listen to.
I'll elaborate on this as we proceed.  )

▶ MOVIE SOUNDTRACKS
( I don't know why but I like to download movie soundtracks after watching movies haha )









Well ......
As a matter of fact,
I have over 500 ++ songs in my phone,
& it would be absolutely ridiculous for me to list down all of them in this tiny little blog post LOL
( even if I want to, you guys will probably doze off while reading them one-by-one mwahahaha )

Therefore I would just recommend a few songs in each playlists 
that I think you guys might actually like it ♥

Let's get started !!



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In my first playlist : REPLAY, I'm currently loving these few songs : 

▶ "Sweet Sweet Melody" by Katie Sky

▶ "High Hopes" by Kodaline

▶ "Thank You" by MKTO

▶ "Love Is Easy" by McFly

▶ "Love Me Again" by John Newman

▶ "The Man" by Aloe Blacc

▶ "I Want Crazy" by Hunter Hayes

▶ "Drive By" by Train



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In my second playlist : NEW ARRIVALS , I've recently downloaded :

▶ "Ain't No Mountain High Enough" by Marvin Gaye

▶ "Come And Get Your Love" by Redbone

▶ "I Want You Back" by The Jackson 5

( These 3 songs are from the movie soundtrack of Guardians of the Galaxy )



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In my third third playlist : PARTY SONGS , the top songs that I recommend are :

▶ "Be My Forever" by Christina Perri & Ed Sheeran

"Everybody's Got Somebody But Me" by Hunter Hayes & Jason Mraz

▶ "Classic" by MKTO

▶ "Wild Wild Love" by G.R.L. & Pitbull

▶ "I Do" by Colbie Caillat

▶ "Say It, Just Say It" by The Mowgli's

▶ "The Lazy Song" by Bruno Mars

▶ "Best Day Of My Life" by American Authors

▶ "Good Time" by Carly Rae Jepsen & Owl City

▶ "Last Friday Night" by Katy Perry

▶ "Price Tag" by Jessie J & B.o.B

▶ "Raise Your Glass" by P!nk

▶ "Timber" by Ke$ha & Pitbull

"Gone, Gone, Gone" by Phillip Phillips

▶ "Smile" by Avril Lavigne



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In my fourth playlist : LULLABY , few of my recommended songs are :

"Anchor" by Mindy Gledhill

▶ "All I Want" by Kodaline

▶ "Dear River" by Kina Grannis

▶ "Footprints In The Sand" by Leona Lewis

▶ "Hold On" by Michael Buble

▶ "Make You Feel My Love" by Adele

▶ "Someone Like You" by Adele

▶ "Say Something" by A Great Big World & Christina Aguilera

▶ "The A Team" by Ed Sheeran

▶ "The Voice Within" by Christina Aguilera



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In my fifth playlist : FAVOURITES , there's currently 5 artists which I adore the most :

ED SHEERAN

KODALINE


PHILLIP PHILLIPS


TAYLOR SWIFT


CHRISTINA AGUILERA




------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In my last playlist : MOVIE SOUNDTRACKS , there's currently 4 movies which I  the most :

FROZEN

BURLESQUE

THE FAULT IN OUR STARS

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY








Just in case you guys wanna know where I usually downloaded my songs,
the sites are as following :


▶ 酷我音乐 2014

▶ mp3skull.com

▶ downloads.nl/local/en/mp3.html



That's pretty much of it heheh.
I really hope you enjoyed this blog post as much as I do.

Leave your comments below if you want more song suggestions from me ☺
Please don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel if you haven't ! ✌

youtube.com/user/MrGagaguilera








 photo zeng teck signature_zpscpamp0ov.jpg

No comments :

Post a Comment

 photo back to top 1_zpsf8bgncs9.png