12/09/2014

JOHNNY ROCKETS BURGER ★ | FOOD REVIEW





Hey Zengarmy,


Foodies, rejoice!
I'm so excited to introduce to you this new restaurant in the town,
where you can go there with your family, buddies, friends
AND ROCK YOUR FRIDAY NIGHTSSSSSSS !!!
( Thumbs up if you love Friday !!! *TGIF* )


If you are a BURGER LOVER,
THEN THIS PLACE IS DEFINITELY A HEAVEN FOR YOU.


So, I went there with my friends not too long ago,
and let me tell you : IT'S AWESOME !!!
They serve simple, great tasting food from a menu of all-American favorites,
including juicy burgers, classic sandwiches, & hand-dipped milkshakes.
Johnny Rockets is the place to go for friendly service, flavorful food,
uplifting music & relaxed, casual fun!


The food is awesome,
The service is awesome,
The ambient is awesome,
BUT the price ... is not so awesome mwahahaha.
( I got to be honest with my blog readers LOL )
The cheapest food that I can find is RM15 ++ ( with tax )
& the price of beverages are the same price as the food ( WTF ??! )


For a student like me,
this kind of price is definitely ridiculous.
But well ... I'll leave it to your discretion.







Enough saying, I'll just let the pictures do the talking :)

I love how creatively they put the straws into this "barbershop-neon-light" thingy !!!
It's just ... aww !!! I can can't say NO to these, they're too kawaii !!! (cute)




Oh, and one thing special about this restaurant,
is that their staffs are extremely "welcoming" in a way that surprises you.
For example, the moment when you enter the restaurant,
ALL of them greeted you SO LOUDLY that everyone in the restaurant can hear !!!
( That was freaking "surprising" I guess ?? )

There are SO MANY OF THEM !! I can't even remember how many of them are there.
( maybe 50 ++ staffs ? No kidding hahah )

And the staffs themselves actually DANCE EVERY 30 MINS !!!!!!
That's freaking cool isn't it ?!
It's like watching Step Up movie while eating !!! 

However, this does make you feel friendly, casual & relaxed,
And the place is not overcrowded at all :)
It's 8000sqtt spacious, so it kinda reminds me of the clubs in America
( not the one with alcohols & cigarettes fortunately hahah )






So I order the cheapest food in the restaurant hahaha ( as usual )
I've ordered Grilled Cheese Sandwich, which is surprisingly good.
The sandwiches are made of garlic bread with grilled cheese in it,
and the fries are sooooo gooood ( you can tell that they've used REAL POTATOES )
but the salad is so-so for me LOL.
( It's not that I don't eat vegetables, it's just that the sauce they use is not so good )





As you might or might not notice,
the ketchup that they served are SO DARNNN CUTEEEE !!!
It's a smile face !!! Who doesn't like a smile face ??
I seriously can't resist anything cute & creative.



So my friends actually ordered the signature burgers,
which costs RM20 ++ ( with tax ).
LET ME TELL YOU, IT'S DEFINITELY BIG IN SIZE.
I kinda regretted not ordering burgers after considering the size mwahahaha !!!
You'll know the burger is big in size when you have to use fork & knife to eat it.







If you guys are interested to go & try this restaurant out,
here's the address :

Johnny Rockets,
Sunway Pyramid:
OB.F (MS)
Oasis Boulevard
( near main entrance )


And other restaurant chains, if you're living in other places :

Lot G52, The Street,
The Curve,
Mutiara Damansara, PJ

~

G-8A, Ground Floor,
Avenue K,
156 Jalan Ampang
( opposite KLCC ), KL

~

Lot S2-3-L03A,
Departure Level,
Public Concourse,
KL International Airport 2


OR visit their Facebook for more :


Till next time :)
Hope to see you soon !
xxx








 photo zeng teck signature_zpscpamp0ov.jpg

No comments :

Post a Comment

 photo back to top 1_zpsf8bgncs9.png