01/07/2015

MY TOP 5 SUMMER ESSENTIALS ☀ | 2015 EDITION







Hey Zengarmy,


"When I met you in the summer, To my heartbeat sound,
We fell in love, As the leaves turned brown."
- Summer, Calvin Harris -


 I T ' S   S U M M E R  ! ! ! ! ! 


I don't know about you, but I'm feeling 22.
( Waddup multiple lyrics references mwahahaha )
Today I'm going to talk you guys through my top 5 summer essentials

for this year, and probably for the next 10 summers coming my way!


If you're living in the countries with 4 seasons,
you can REALLY feel it when summer rings your doorbell.
And the place I'm living in ? It's Malaysia, come on.
It's like summer here throughout the whole year :)


Some people like the sun, but I'm sure as hell I don't, hahah.
However, I do like it when it's "summer" (I mean around June)
because we do have mid-year school break here.
AND ALL THE FUN THINGS COME WITH HOLIDAYS!







MY TOP 5 SUMMER ESSENTIALS ☀

 1) Water (duh) .


It's important to stay hydrated during summer. Common sense.
BUT drinking plain water sounds a little bit too boring for summer.
One of the easiest ways that you can do to "summer-ize" things up
is to add in fruity flavor into your drinking water.
It's very easy to do, you won't even need a tutorial,
all you have to do is to cut a few slice of lemons (the thinner the better)
and pop the slices into your plain drinking water.
No overnight soaking needed. No blender needed.
Pop the lemon slices in (and maybe some ice cubes) and you're ready to go!
Of course, the flavor will definitely not be as strong as a smoothie taste,
but you can definitely taste a tinge of refreshing lemon flavor in your plain water :)
Strawberry and kiwi are also another good options.

NOTE : NOBODY WILL EVER JUDGE YOU IF YOU USE
COLORFUL WATER BOTTLES DURING SUMMER.





 2) Anti-UV Lip Balm .


My lips get dried out 5 minutes in contact with summer air without lip balm,
so a lip balm is definitely another one of my summer-must-have.
I'd recommend you guys to pick those lip balms which have anti-UV function,
because most of the people only emphasize on UV protection of face & body skin,
but TOTALLY FORGOT about their lips.
Lips need attention too, don't neglect them.





 3) Ice Creams (yay) .



What's better than an ice cream on a hot summer day ?!?!?!
ICE CREAM SCREAMS SUMMMMMEEEEERRRRR !!!
Okay. Looking at this picture basically makes my mouth watery, again.
A fun fact here, though, is that : Plain water is MORE thirst-quenching THAN ice creams.
But fear not. A little threat ain't gonna kill nobody.





 4) Summer Blockbuster .



Another great thing that happens on summer is that :
NEW BLOCKBUSTER COMES OUT !!!
I personally am a big movie buff, so this ignites my inner fire. LOL.
And if you're a movie buff too, you should totally sign up for this.
( Yes. The card I'm holding. It's not merely for illustration purpose. )
You basically just need to pay RM28 for this MovieClub card from TGV cinema,
and it lasts a whole year starting from the day of your registration!
Upon regristration, you'll get 2 free movie tickets for standard seats,
2 free sets of regular popcorn & soft drinks,
and if it's your birthday month, you get DOUBLE the freebies I mentioned above!
Also, you get to collect 1 "MovieMoney" point with every RM10 spent!
The points collected can be used to redeem more freebies once it's covered the payable amount :)


For more information, visit tgv.com.my/movieclub

#thisisnotsponsored #pleasesponsormetgv





 5) Summer Playlist .


A summer playlist always get things spiced up :)
Here's my official summer playlist for 2015 !!!


22 - Taylor Swift

Heroes - Alesso ft. Tove Lo
Scarecrow - Alex & Sierra
 All About That Bass - Meghan Trainor
 All Night - Icona Pop
 Bad Blood - Taylor Swift
 Bang Bang - Jessie J ft. Ariana Grande ft. Nicki Minaj
 Be My Forever - Christina Perri ft. Ed Sheeran
 Best Day Of My Life - Imagine Dragons
 Birthday - Katy Perry
 Boom Clap - Charli XCX
 Boss - Fifth Harmony
 Break Free - Ariana Grande ft. Zedd
 Pretty Girls - Britney Spears ft. Iggy Azalea
 Broken Hearted - Karmin
 Bubbly - Colbie Caillat
 Call Me Maybe - Carly Rae Jepsen
 I Really Like You - Carly Rae Jepsen
 Break The Rules - Charli XCX
 Doing It - Charli XCX ft. Rita Ora
 Famous - Charli XCX
 London Queen - Charli XCX
 M.F.P.O.T.Y. - Cher Lloyd
 Classic - MKTO
 I Do - Colbie Caillat
 Dear River - Kina Grannis
 Die Young - Ke$ha
 Don't - Ed Sheeran
 Don't Stop - 5 Seconds Of Summer
 Bright - Echosmith
 Outside - Ellie Goulding
 Everybody's Got Somebody But Me - Hunter Hayes ft. Jason Mraz
 Fancy - Iggy Azalea ft. Charli XCX
 Going Down For Real (GDFR) - Flo Rida
 Girlfriend - Icona Pop
 Gone, Gone, Gone - Phillip Phillips
 Good Time - Owl City ft. Carly Rae Jepsen
 Here's To Never Growing Up - Avril Lavigne
 All About You - Hilary Duff
 Chasing The Sun - Hilary Duff
 Home - Phillip Phillips
 I Love It - Icona Pop ft. Charli XCX
 I Want Crazy - Hunter Hayes
 I'm Yours - Jason Mraz
 Come And Get It - John Newman
 This Is How We Do - Katy Perry
 Last Friday Night - Katy Perry
 Fire Under My Feet - Leona Lewis
 Black Magic - Little Mix
 Love Is An Open Door - Kristen Bell ft. Santino Fontana
 Walkashame - Meghan Trainor
 Bad Girls - MKTO
 On Top Of The World - Imagine Dragons
 No Control - One Direction
 Party In The USA - Miley Cyrus
 Problem - Ariana Grande ft. Iggy Azalea
 Raise Your Glass - P!nk
 Really Don't Care - Demi Lovato ft. Cher Lloyd
 Roar - Katy Perry
 Say It, Just Say It - The Mowgli's
 Good For You - Selena Gomez
 Shake It Off - Taylor Swift
 Shangri-La - Lola Blanc
 Something Big - Shawn Mendes
 She Looks So Perfect - 5 Seconds Of Summer
 Sing - Ed Sheeran
 Smile - Avril Lavigne
 So What - P!nk
 Starships - Nicki Minaj
 Summer - Calvin Harris
 Ho Hey - The Lumineers
 Bad Dream - The Mowgli's
 I'm Good - The Mowgli's
 Expensive - Tori Kelly
 Why Try - Ariana Grande
 Wild Wild Love - Pitbull ft. G.R.L.
 Vacation - G.R.L.









 photo zeng teck signature_zpscpamp0ov.jpg

No comments :

Post a Comment

 photo back to top 1_zpsf8bgncs9.png