22/08/2015

INSIDE OUT ★ | MOVIE REVIEW








Hey Zengarmy,


Okay I know you guys are all busy people so *ahem* I'll try to make this short.

I know this movie had been in theaters 2 months ago in MOST of the countries,
but Malaysia is definitely not one of them, and sadly I live in Malaysia so ......
YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN! *WINK FACE*



Honestly, when I first saw the trailer of this movie, 
I wasn't very intrigued by it.
( Not that I'm not into cartoons, I'M ADDICTED TO DISNEY & PIXAR MOVIES !!! )
It's probably because I'm a little worried that it might be another "filler" movie.
But today, after watching it in the cinema, I walked out with a big smile on my face.



It is the BEST MOVIE! EVER!



Okay I'm exaggerating. 
It's probably NOT the best in the entire history lah,
but it's definitely one of the best in 2015! I personally think it's on par with "UP".
I don't want to give too much spoilers here, but the scenes when Bing Bong died
& when Riley gets all her mixed emotions near the end of the movie
are definitely 2 of the tear-inducing scenes for me :'(



LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS MOVIE !!!!!!
For me, this movie accurately depicts the inside world of our brains,
but in a super fun and light-hearted way that makes you constantly intrigued.
Huge shoutouts to the team working behind this movie! You guys are SO CREATIVE!
I would highly recommend this movie to those of you who love the movie "UP",
because I personally think that these 2 movies share the same vibe, in which
they can make you laugh and cry and smile and sob all the way throughout the movie,
and you won't ever notice the need to go pee or drink or eat your popcorn.
( Not sure if that's the case for everyone, but it certainly is for me. )



8.5/10 for this movie! BRAVO!





Meet the voices inside your brain :

This is JOY.
Favorite quote : Do you ever look at someone and wonder,
"What is going on inside their head?" Well, I know.
Okay, I know Riley's head.

This is SADNESS.
Favorite quote : Crying helps me slow down and
obsess over the weight of life's problems.

This is ANGER.
Favorite quote : Congratulations San Francisco,
you've ruined pizza! First the Hawaiians, and now YOU!

This is FEAR.
Favorite quote : All right! We did not die today,
I call that an unqualified success.

This is DISGUST.
Favorite quote : When I'm through, Riley will look so good,
the other kids will look at their own outfits and barf!



And, last but not least ......


This is BING BONG.
He's not one of the emotions,
but he is Riley's childhood imaginary friend.
Favorite quote : 
Take her to the moon for me, Joy.






Here's a friendly reminder that there's NO extra scenes in the end,
I know this because I stayed till the very end of the movie hahahahaha.
Also, before the movie starts, there's a special screening of the short film "Lava",
so don't just walk out of the cinema because you thought you're in the wrong room haha!


"This movie is dedicated to all
of the kids. Don't grow up. Ever."









 photo zeng teck signature_zpscpamp0ov.jpg

No comments :

Post a Comment

 photo back to top 1_zpsf8bgncs9.png