10/06/2016

PEOPLE FEAR WHAT THEY DO NOT UNDERSTAND.







Hey Zengarmy,



 Artwork created by 
@colourgroove on Instagram



Hey. Long time no see. My current mood while typing this post is
"WOW-I-HAVEN'T-UPDATED-MY-BLOG-IN-WHAT-FEELS-LIKE-FOREVER",
which doesn't usually happen to me. I'm that kind of weird person
who needs to blog about his life events every 3 to 4 days online.






So, where do I even begin?



The past few days were vile. And I don't usually use this word
as an adjective to describe days. So that speaks a lot itself.
I've had a group presentation yesterday, and everyone who
knows me in real life knew that I'm too anxious to be a good
public speaker. Public speaking is one of my worst nightmare.



And but so, I survived the group presentation, alas!
The lecturer said I was too dependent on my hand cards,
but I was SO GLAD that the ordeal is over that I'll not even care
if she told me I shitted my pants (I didn't, if you're wondering).



Coming back to today's topic. What do you fear?



If I were asked this question when I was younger,
I'm pretty sure my answer would be death, or something similar.
However, if you truly dig deep inside this question, you'll soon realize
that there's one common element in everybody's answer, universally.



Which is "oblivion".



Most people fear something that they cannot predict.
You could hardly find any person who would still remain
calm and collected when you tell them that they're going
to die soon at WHATEVER TIME THAT CAN'T BE PREDICTED.



People fear what they do not understand.
And in my case, I do not understand my future.






I watched this video a few weeks ago & thought I would share it with you guys.
I'm in such a bizarre circumstance that I'm neither a teenager that can get away
with being capricious, nor an adult that is economically independent of others.
I'm ... just that awkward middle-aged young adult who is constantly reminded
that "everybody else is doing better than me". Sometimes I can keep my chin
up and say "hey it's okay I am going to find my way and my future is going to
be as bright as Beyoncé's teeth", but most of the time I'm filled with doubts.



It's the realization that people expect
MORE from you because you're not a kid
anymore. But at the same time, you're
not a FULL adult yet because you're still
figuring things out. It's a weird phase of
transition in a person's life. It's WEIRD.



Just bear with me. Watch all these videos & you'll understand me.






Anyways, on the side note,
I tried this personality test called "16 Personalities"
the other day, and it was amazingly helpful to me :



WWW.16PERSONALITIES.COM



PS : This is not your ordinary personality test. Give it a try!










        
(CLICK TO FOLLOW ALONG & STAY UPDATED)

 photo zeng teck signature_zpscpamp0ov.jpg

No comments :

Post a Comment

 photo back to top 1_zpsf8bgncs9.png