14/06/2016

LOVE IS LOVE. HATE WILL NEVER WIN.







Hey Zengarmy,


Here's how I'm currently feeling :





I'm so frustrated. It's a mixture of anger, shock, and grief.



What is happening to us, to the humanity?
Why do some people feel like it's okay to simply shoot
& take someone else's life for some senseless stupid reasons?
Upon hearing the news of Christina Grimmie being shot to death,
I was completely shocked. It puzzles me why would somebody even
want to kill a girl that does nothing but spreading happiness & joy.



Why why why why why why why why why? Why the fuck?



And then, the mass shooting in the Pulse gay bar in Orlando
happened in less than 24 hours. It was very disturbing for me.
I truly have no words for it, except that I felt very DISGUSTED.
I'm sure everybody was equally shocked by how UGLY humans
can be when they're filled with hatred & prejudicial ignorance.



I'm genuinely freaking out. Would somebody just pull out a gun
and shoot me in the face tomorrow just because they feel like it
and they think "oh it's okay to shoot this guy because he's Asian"?



I don't really know what to write in this post to be completely honest.
I don't want to make this into a wordy, emotionally unstable blog post.
That's enough negativity for all of us. I don't want to add on to the pain.
However, I just felt the obligation to express my thoughts on this tragedy.







I made this cover whilst I'm in the process of pondering over the tragedy.
This is the 7th take of me trying to record because I kept getting emotional
while I'm singing. My heart and thoughts are with all of the families and friends
of the victims in both of the gunshot tragedy happened in Orlando. I truly cannot
imagine how heartbroken it feels like to lose somebody close to you. Just the thought
of having someone close to you passed away because of some self-righteous psychopath
breaks my heart. Sadly, I'm not very familiar with Christina's music hence I had to cover
this song called "California" by Kina Grannis because I think the lyrics and melody of this
song is SO beautiful & touching. I pray hard for the revival and awakening of humanity.



Here's a video by Kory Desoto which I think you ought to watch it.
You can go ahead and oppose the LGBT community if you want, but
you can NEVER deny the fact that the LGBT community did nothing
to harm others. Please wake up! Love is love. Hate will never win.






Here's how you can help :



DONATE TO THE VICTIMS OF PULSE SHOOTING :

https://gofundme.com/PulseVictimsFund



DONATE TO CHRISTINA GRIMMIE'S FAMILY :

https://gofundme.com/christinagrimmie



Lovely readers, if you live in the United States,
here's how you can contribute to gun control :

http://bit.ly/huffingtonpost-gun-control



If you can't afford to donate, please at least share this ;)







Love is love. Hate will never win.









        
(CLICK TO FOLLOW ALONG & STAY UPDATED)

 photo zeng teck signature_zpscpamp0ov.jpg

No comments :

Post a Comment

 photo back to top 1_zpsf8bgncs9.png