06/03/2017

MUSIC MONDAYZ | ISSUE #19







Hey Zengarmy,


It's time to revamp your music playlist!



I haven't updated Music Mondayz for quite some time, but rest assured
because I've been saving up SO MANY songs for today's issue! (and by
SO MANY I mean 30 SONGS mwahahahah!) Again, I'm going to divide
all the songs into their respective moods so that it's easier for you
guys to find what you're into (I listen to a huge variety of songs).
I suggest you guys to listen to the songs in their ascending orders
because I spent a fair amount of time trying to make sure that
all of the songs put in this post sounded like they came from a
professional mixtape/album haha! Enjoy your Music Mondayz!


 PS : the "feels" playlist is my favorite one in this post! 



e d m /






f e e l s /










s u m m e r /







/ c h i l l /








What's your favorite song from this post? Let me know in the comments below!









          
(CLICK TO FOLLOW ALONG & STAY UPDATED)

No comments :

Post a Comment

 photo back to top 1_zpsf8bgncs9.png