01/05/2017

MUSIC MONDAYZ | ISSUE #20







Hey Zengarmy,


I can't believe it's been TWO MONTHS since my last Music Mondayz update. 2 MONTHS!
I just did a quick checking on the publish date of my last update, and I was astonished
that the series was DISCONNECTED ever since the 6th of March (my bad)! But fret not,
today's issue will be a HUGE ONE as a compilation of songs that I've been obsessed with
over the last 2 months! On the side note, I've been traveling to Bangkok for the past few
days (I just got back to Malaysia last night!) so expect a new travel diary to be up on my
blog pretty soon! (spoiler alert: it shall be up latest by this weekend, fingers crossed!)





/  e d m  /








/  c h i l l i n '  /









/  s u m m e r  /





/  f e e l s  /







Previously : Music Mondayz #19








          
(CLICK TO FOLLOW ALONG & STAY UPDATED)

No comments :

Post a Comment

 photo back to top 1_zpsf8bgncs9.png