13/11/2017

MUSIC MONDAYZ | ISSUE #24







Hey Zengarmy,


Another month, another Music Mondayz!
Here are 40 songs curated for you this month!
Also, side note, if you're reading this on your pc
you can see the snow-falling effect because I am
already in the mood for all things christmassssy!
( ps: I might or might not have already started
listening to some Christmas songs eeeeeeeek!)






Favorite : AViVA - GRRRLS




Favorite : TV Girl - The Blonde




Favorite : Mother Mother - Love Stuck




Favorite : 孙燕姿 Stephanie Sun - 半句再见




Favorite : Noah Cyrus - It's Beginning To Look a Lot Like Christmas




Previous Issue : Music Mondayz #23


Love my music taste? Follow me on my Spotify to stay updated!









          
(CLICK TO FOLLOW ALONG & STAY UPDATED)

No comments :

Post a Comment

 photo back to top 1_zpsf8bgncs9.png