21/04/2015

COSANS COFFEE ★ | FOOD REVIEW






Hey Zengarmy,


If you ask me :
" COFFEE or TEA ? "
My answer will probably be tea.
I'm honestly not much of a coffee person.
I used to hate coffee because of its unbearable bitterness (alcohol as well),
until I become friend with a few coffee lovers.
(Since then my entire life changes, ENTIRE LIFE.)


So I went to this café at Sunway Pyramid not too long ago,
with two of my friends, Kiar & Jing (both males, stop guessing),
because they are both super coffee lover.


The moment we got there, we're quite surprised by the fact that :
the prices of the coffee at this place is actually CHEAPER than Starbucks,
although it looks like it's more expensive than Starbucks.
(can anybody get what I mean?)



My friend, Kiar. (He was requested by me to sit still & do some posing hehe)




A COUPLE FEW MORE SHOTS ...

▼ ▼ ▼




The ambience there is quite nice, to be frank.
And the couch ... walao sibeh comfortable ;)
The Caf Mocha (Mochachino) & Caramel Macchiato taste good, in my opinion;
BUT the Macchiato without caramel is ... BITTER LIKE HELL !!!
( which I stupidly ordered because it's only RM7 )


On the other hand,
Cosans Coffee is currently holding a contest,
where you can have the opportunity to win a voucher worth RM50,
if you capture "What's In Your Bag"
(dunno why they want us to capture what're in our bags, but "ikut sajalah")






THIS IS MY PHOTO :)
Go and give it a sneaky thumbs up if you're free now kerkerker.
Till next time, Zengarmy.








 photo zeng teck signature_zpscpamp0ov.jpg

No comments :

Post a Comment

 photo back to top 1_zpsf8bgncs9.png