14/07/2015

SHAWN MENDES ▶ | MUSIC REVIEW ♪ ♫






Hey Zengarmy,

[ S h a w n   M e n d e s ]
This name might sound unfamiliar to some of you guys,
but I have been following his music journey since 2014.


When I first discovered his music, I can see that he's another replica of Justin Bieber,

a.k.a. another "Justin Bieber In The Making" hahahahaha.
But he certainly proved himself more than just a good-looking idol.
The first song of him that caught my attention is "Something Big".




Upon discovering his music,
I immediately fall in love with his attitude in music,
the "let's-set-the-world-on-fire" kind of attitude.
( which is good, don't get me wrong. )


Here are "a few" of my recommendation :
















Have you fall in love with his voice?
BECAUSE I DID, AND IT'S IRREVERSIBLE.

You're welcome :)

Till next time, Zengarmy.








 photo zeng teck signature_zpscpamp0ov.jpg

No comments :

Post a Comment

 photo back to top 1_zpsf8bgncs9.png