18/11/2015

I'M OKAY WITH MY CRAZY.






Hey Zengarmy,


I'm going to be totally honest with you guys :
Writing this blog post is the VERY last thing I want to do right now.
I am tired, grumpy, moody, depressed, and feeling like a piece of shit.
I am only writing this now because I haven't updated my blog in a week
and I NEED TO UPDATE IT OR ELSE I WILL FEEL LIKE SHIT AND FAILURE.
If you're new to my blog, HI, my name is Zeng Teck, and I suffer from anxiety.
There's nothing to be ashamed about that, yet sometimes it frustrates me a lot.



Sometimes I put a lot of pressure on myself.
For example, when I'm in a good mood (like today),
I would schedule to do EVERYTHING in one day because I feel like it.
I even made a list for today because I got LOTS OF SHITS TO DO TODAY!



◉ Finish up Psychology Practical Report
◉ Read 3 chapters for Principle of Marketing
◉ Read 2 chapters for Human Physiology
◉ Read 1 chapter for Introduction to Psychology
◉ Pre-film 2 videos for my YouTube channel
◉ Drink water
◉ Pre-write 3 blog posts for my blog
◉ Take pictures for my blog
◉ Read 1 chapter for Amy Poehler's Yes Please
◉ Buy movie tickets for Mockingjay Part 2 premiere



Some of you might think that I'm crazy, and I don't deny that. I'm crazy.
Days like this often went from heaven to hell because at the end of the day,
only will I realize that I am not capable enough to be a productive human being.
And then I feel like shit and failure. Just like today. And many other days.



I originally planned to come up with a super duper fun blog post
that will hopefully earn me another 500 page views on my blog,
but right now I guess I just have to deal with my shitty mood
and write whatever my brain desire to write.






This is somewhat random but, I made a music video on my YouTube channel! YAY!
*CUE MY PARENTS TO CLAP FOR ME*


I thought I would share some of the process of the making of this music video.
I hope you're not bored though. If you are, you can click out of this post. Haha.
Alright. Where should I start? I think I will start with the audio first.
I recorded the audio in a recording studio at my friend, Kelson's school.
He's kind enough to let me barge into the recording room & experience
what it feels like to be a proper, legit recording artist like Ariana Grande.
I wrote a blog post on the first time I stepped into the recording studio,
so you can go and read that by clicking HERE later, hehehehehe.







These are some (only two) of the shots I got from the day I filmed the music video.
If any of you are curious about how I got the idea of filming this video,
I basically got an impromptu vision on the night before I filmed the video,
where I kinda see the image fragments of a person walking alone in crowd.
A person. Walking. And crowd. That was pretty achievable for me kerkerker,
hence I decided to vlog myself walking alone in a shopping mall like a mad man.
A lot of people stared at me, of course, but I don't give a shit hahahaha!



I feel like people REALLY like to stare a lot.
I guess this is just in our human nature to be curious.




Yep. I don't think I have anymore thoughts to blog about right now.
I'm running out of ideas and I'm trying to be honest with you guys.
That's all for now, I literally can't stand typing another sentence
because the moment I published this blog post I knew I'm going to pass out.
Byeeeeeeeeeeeee. Sending lots of love if you're having a bad day.








 photo zeng teck signature_zpscpamp0ov.jpg

No comments :

Post a Comment

 photo back to top 1_zpsf8bgncs9.png